Under the direction of the Aquatics Manager, acts as receptionist for the City of St. George swimming facilities and is the first point of contact with the general public.
Essential Functions (Essential functions, as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act, may include the following tasks, knowledge, skills, and other characteristics. The list of tasks is illustrative only and is not a comprehensive listing of all functions and tasks performed by positions in this class.)
1. Greets public in a courteous and professional manner.
2. Operates and balances cash register drawer daily.
3. Answers phones.
4. Provides accurate information on facility and programs offered within the facility.
5. Manages on-site concessions, including preparing foods and restocking merchandise.
6. Provides light cleaning, including vacuuming, dusting, light window cleaning, and organization of work area.
7. Performs other related duties as required.
Must be at least 16 years old at time of hire.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Highly motivated.
• Customer service oriented and excellent public relations skills.
To Apply: Submit a completed City of St. George Employment Application on-line at jobs.sgcity.org. Position closes 4/21/2017 at 5:00 p.m., or until filled, whichever occurs first. Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis. Refer questions to HR at 435-627-4670. Pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check is required. EOE. We make reasonable efforts to provide reasonable accommodation to disabled candidates.